Website Design Process
The hardest thing about doing any type of design work is understanding someone else’s vision.
Let’s have a chat about the following steps that will assist the process. Dont stress, it’s only a chat.
- Tell me a little bit about yourself or your organisation.
- Explain the purpose of your website.
- Write up a list of what you want a visitor to do at your site.
- Create at least a rough outline of the pages and content you want on the site.
- Play around with color schemes until you find several that appeal to you and let me know what color scheme you like.
- Most importantly find several examples of sites that you like and send me a list of links. The site’s content is unimportant just please pay attention to layout and styling.
- If you can’t find any websites that you like in either layout to styling we’ll talk about a complete custom set-up.
In addition to the above information I will need to know the following in order to put together an accurate quote:
- How many different page layouts do you require?
- What is your timeframe?
- Do you require ecommerce integration?